Friday, April 6, 2012

March Newsletter


NaturallyMzDezy
In case you haven’t noticed, my blog has been going through some changes as of lately. Slowly, but surely, the site will be getting a facelift. Good news---I own my own domain now! The url: http://mzdezy.blogspot.com will still work, but the new url is: www.naturallymzdezy.com. Thank you for your patience, continued support, and please continue to share.

~~~~~~~~~~

Other ways to connect:

Twitter: Follow me @MzDezy, or tweet using the hashtag #NaturalHair or  #TeamNatural. Every Tuesday, at 7pm join natural hair wearers in some  #CurlChat.

Facebook: Like the group A Natural Hair Affair and share with friends! Whether you have natural hair, are interested in it, or just want to show support---Welcome!! www.facebook.com/anaturalhairaffair

~~~~~~~~~~

Dandruff vs Dry Scalp
To date, I believe this is the most popular post out of the whole blog! I’m assuming many people have concerns about these issues, and/or want to tell the difference. Dandruff and dry scalp are often confused. In most cases the person is just suffering from dry scalp. How do you deal with dry scalp?

Have you ever had dandruff? Share your experiences via Twitter, Facebook, or the blog!

http://www.naturallymzdezy.com/2011/09/dandruff-vs-dry-scalp.html

 ~~~~~~~~~~

Wanted: Hair Inspiration
Need inspiration, ideas, or do you have either to share?? We’d love to know! Share your stories, pictures, advice, etc.

Also, if you have natural hair pictures of styles you’ve created add them to the group Wall, so that they may be added to the Hair I Did album!

~~~~~~~~~~


Most people know Billie Holiday for her singing and her trendsetting hair flowers. Did you know she started wearing these after a BIG hair mishap?
http://www.naturallymzdezy.com/2012/02/hair-oops.html













~~~~~~~~~~


 
Have you heard of CurlBOX? I first saw it in a holiday magazine article on what to buy your natural friend J So far CurlBOX has surpassed my expectations. Very pleased with the monthly goodies I’ve been getting.

CurlBOX is a monthly hair club for Curly Gurls
Stay tuned for some reviews via Facebook



Questions? Email me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and feedback, but if you post anonymously I can't respond to ya! Don't forget to check back for my response ^_~"