Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Naturally MzDezy Milestones & Goals!



I wanted to take the time to thank everyone that has been supportive of Naturally MzDezy! I also want to welcome all of the newcomers and long term supporters! Please continue to give feedback, ask questions, and share the site. There has been so many exciting things going on in the past couple of months! Many many milestones have been met and exceeded.


The Fan Page on Facebook has reached, and passed the previous goal of 100 likes!!
If you haven't had a chance to check out the Fan Page make sure that you do! There are inspirational quotes, messages, photos, hair info, and more! Don't be shy about sharing your own photos to be added to any of the albums.

~~~~~~~~~~

Follow me on Instagram @MzDezy!!


Source

This app was suggested to me by a friend, and guess what....I love it! If you're a picture taker, like to search pictures, or just into socialmedia I'd suggest this app to you. Make sure to search and follow me @MzDezy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Side Note:

Outside of socialmedia and blogging I've been meeting goals I've set for myself. One goal is to complete my college education. A milestone I've reached with this goal is getting enrolled, and back in class again! College has definitely been a rocky period of my life, but I'm SO excited and happy to be back in school!!!

~~~~~~~~~~


Source

Yep, that is a marathon logo! I've registered to run the half marathom (13.1 miles) in this race. This will be my first time running a race of this length, but I'm determined. Wanting a challenge for myself, and wanting to do something for a good cause prompted me to join this marathon. There is about 2.5 months left to train before the Big Day is here. Wish me luck!


Did You Know:
4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese?!

The group Black Girls Run was created to change that! Check it out and see if there's a local group for you to join:

Source

~~~~~~~~~~

These are just a few milestones and goals that are active in my life right now.

Do you have any goals or milestones you've reached recently?! How is that New Years Resolution looking....have you stuck with it?

Start thinking about your goals and milestones *hint hint* Thank you again for supporting Naturally MzDezy and feel free to share this post and  Tweet me @MzDezy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and feedback, but if you post anonymously I can't respond to ya! Don't forget to check back for my response ^_~"