Over these two years you are to maintain healthy hair, and grow it to a length of your choosing. Here's a quick fact from the Natural Hair Challenge 2014 site:
"Hair grows about ½ inch per month, so in one year you could easily grow 6” of hair. In two and a half years you could grow 15 inches of natural hair and even more if your factor in the hair you started with. If you started with 4" of hair, that could easily total 19 inches of hair …"
I always try to keep my hair growing and healthy. Sticking with this is part of my New Year Resolution! I think it will be fun to challenge myself to grow my hair longer in this time frame! The other part of my New Year Resolution is to stick to things on my to do list. I always make a list of things I want to do, need to do, places I want to go, places to see, etc., but never get to them. My resolution is that once a month I will do one thing on my to do list!
Examples of things on my list:
- Try a specific restaurant in town
- Try out for a specific group I'm interested in
- Attend an annual festival I never make it to
- Visit some small local shops I've never been to
What is your New Year Resolution and how do you plan on sticking to it??? It's def not too early to start thinking about it! Have you ever stuck to a resolution that you made? What's the longest you've went? That leads me to this........a New Year Resolution Giveaway!!!!
To Enter You Must:
- Follow me on Twitter, and tweet "I'm entering @MzDezy New Year Resolution Giveaway #NaturalHair" (Bonus Entry)
- Like A Natural Hair Affair fan page on Facebook, and on the wall say what your New Year Resolution is, AND how you plan to stick with it. (1 Entry)
- Must follow me on Twitter, and tweet the above message (Bonus Entry)
- Must like the Facebook fan page, submit your resolution AND plan (1 Entry)
- All submissions must be received before 11:59 PM December 31, 2011
Included: Note pads to keep you on track of your new year resolution, a jar of my hand whipped shea coconut body & hair butter, a jar of my sweet almond body sugar scrub, a sample of my lavender bath salts, a manicure/pedicure tool set, and a pair of my handmade earrings!!!
A Natural Hair Affair Facebook fan page H E R E!!
@MzDezy on Twitter H E R E!!
Hair Challenge 2014 official site H E R E!!
Hair Challenge 2014 Facebook page H E R E!!