- To make sebum (oil in scalp/hair) your body needs Vitamin A and C
- Not getting enough zinc can cause your hair to shed
- A low protein diet can result in brittle hair, or even loss of hair color
- Vitamin A helps condition the skin, which leads to shinier hair
- Not getting the proper amount of calories can stunt your hair growth
You don't have to swear off meat, only eat yogurt, or strictly stick to green foods, but you should be aware of the pros and cons. ^_^" You may already have an eating style that you're not aware of! I didn't know I fit into a category. Personally, I don't eat red meat, but I had no clue there was a name for that. I just knew I avoid eating Bessie at all costs...and Babe too! Nemo and Chicken Little weren't out of the woods though!
Partial Vegetarian is what my eating style is called. Basically I avoid red meat, but may eat fish, poultry, dairy, and eggs. Carnivore, vegan, ovo vegetarian, and flexitarian are more examples of eating styles.
What's your eating style? Need more info to decide? Check out a blog post I did on eating styles H E R E!! Comment below and tell me what yours is!!