Thursday, November 17, 2011

Natural Q&A

Question: Can I use a shoelace to make a hair poof?

~~~~~~~~~~

Answer: My simple response would be yes, but would I recommend it; no.

Just about any fabric that's long is able to be used to make a hair poof. The materials used in shoestrings, bra straps, cut t-shirts, etc. may not be the best for your hair. This is why I wouldn't recommend using a shoelace. I would only use items that are made specifically for hair, or you could try using a stocking. If you're in a bind, and absolutely must, then I would say to make sure the string and your hair is moisturized. The friction of the string against your hair can cause unnecessary breakage and damage. I wouldn't leave the poof in for long amount of time. You should also be sure to watch for tension on your hair.

Helpful Posts:

Makeup of Hair
Olive Oil Treatments
Quickie: Poof


Have you used shoelaces before? Whatelse have you used? Comment a share you answers and thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and feedback, but if you post anonymously I can't respond to ya! Don't forget to check back for my response ^_~"