Monday, October 3, 2011

Variation: Wash n Go

Wash n go's are one of the quickest styles to wear, and I love wearing them in the summer! This one turned out to be a birthday hair style. It really was as simple as hopping in the shower, wetting it down, and done. Before doing the wash n go my hair has straight.  A few days prior I went to a salon to have my ends trimmed. Whenever my hair is straight before I do a wash n go the curls turn out differently. It's definitely not a bad thing, but different.


I have a few of "those" friends  ^_^"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I used:
  • Bobby Pins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


To style I simply let some curls hang for a bang, then pulled back a section, and then secured with bobby pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and feedback, but if you post anonymously I can't respond to ya! Don't forget to check back for my response ^_~"